Search This Blog

April 26, 2011

Birthday

My 23rd birthday is tomorrow and I have never been less excited for a birthday in my entire life.  I feel so pathetic because I don't want to celebrate because I am so low on energy!  




Well, today, my grumpy not feeling well self was kidnapped by a few friends and we celebrated my birthday.  We went to see an ultimate chick-flick, Water for Elephants, and then we went for a quick lunch at In-N-Out before the girls had to return home for Fania to go to work.  I had a great few hours out and spent the rest of the day catching up on sleep and resting in bed.  It was a wonderful celebration with some of my favorite people.  They showed me I am able to still celebrate and enjoy things in my life, even when it is for a short amount of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment