Here are the things on my Bucket List (in no particular order):
1. Wade in a cranberry bog (like the people on the OceanSpray commercial)
2. Spend a night in Safari West
3. Swim with whale sharks with my dad and anyone else who wants to come - the day I am done with treatment is the day we book this trip!
4. Be an extra in a movie
5. Get pregnant with a healthy, Lyme free baby (yes, I strongly believe that Lyme can be passed in utero.)
6. Repel down a waterfall
7. Go on a mission to provide medical care in Peru or some other country
8. Attend a game at World Cup
9. Learn how to use an espresso machine and make my own delicious lattes
10. Learn how to make jewelry
13. Train to be in a Disney half marathon
14. Finish my BA degree
15. Zumba - I can't wait until I am allowed to do cardio...this looks like SO much fun!
16. Ride a horse (I rode as a kid, but I'd love to as an adult)
17. Get a tattoo symbolizing this obstacle in my life
18. Be an audience member on for a tv show
19. Go to a drive-in movie theater
21. Fly first-class
22. Learn to blow glass
I have been sick my entire adult life. I really don't know how to enjoy and live life to the full potential. I can not wait to be a new human. I will have so much energy that nothing will stand in my way. Today sucks, like it literally is one of the worst days ever. For the first time in my treatment, I am in excruciating pain all over my body. The worst is the pain on the bottom of my feet - I can barely walk and the pain in my head/neck. So as I push through the awfulness of today I give thanks to God that I have a diagnosis and hope to enjoy the rest of my life.