Search This Blog

May 22, 2012

Update on the Cleanse

Well, it is 4:38am and I am wide awake feeling like I could 'toss my cookies' at any second.  I had this problem around 8pm last night but was able to take some meds to calm down and go to sleep.  I thought it would work the same when I woke up just a little bit ago. I was wrong. My belly is really upset and nothing I can do makes it better.  I even broke down and had pepto-bismol because it usually really helps me.  I try to stay away from that one usually because in makes one of my drugs not work as well.  I am miserable with stomach cramping, body aches and a horribly upset belly.  I have no idea if this is from something I ate or if it related to the cleanse.   It's a mystery and it's awful.

My husband is doing great on his cleanse.  He hasn't noticed very many changes except some mild stomach cramping. I'm so envious of him!

Oh, and our anonymous cleanser is doing pretty well also.  I believe she is on day 3 and she is already having to spend extra time in the bathroom to get all the crap out (pun intended...he he).  My instincts are that she will be one of the lucy ones to lose weight.

Since this blog is kinda boring, I thought I would spice it up a little bit with some crappy pictures inspired by one of my favorite blogs: http://crappypictures.com/


Something about crappy drawn pictures makes me smile.








No comments:

Post a Comment