I can't remember if I've written about all the things I am supposed to do each day as my treatment, but just now when I woke up I felt like I was in a comedy routine. I decided to draw some pictures for you of my last couple of hours. I was unable to show the castor oil packs, but just imagine the second image plus hot, oily itchy wool wrapped around my torso with plastic and velcro straps--it's pretty suffocating feeling.
So each day I am supposed to do each of the following (not including doctors appointments or anything else that happens in day-to-day life:
1. IV Antibiotic infusion
2. Eating 3x day
3. Taking pills 4x day
4. Making/drinking a protein smoothie 1x day
5. Taking binding meds twice (each require no food intake 45 min before or after drinking mixture)
6. Wearing oxygen while I sleep
7. Hydrating with water, ginger tea, and saline bags
8. Coffee enema every night
9. Castor Oil packs on front and back of torso
When my enema is done, it is bed time. My husband can fall asleep pretty easy but I've still got a lot of stuff to do. He usually helps me set everything up but the he falls asleep and I'm on my own to wake up to remove the castor oil pack, take more medicine etc.